Moka Coffee Maker,Moka pot,Coffee Maker Machine
USD 31.95/pieceUSD 8.46-17.09/pieceUSD 20.20/pieceUSD 12.08/pieceUSD 27.94/pieceUSD 8.31/pieceUSD 25.43/pieceUSD 24.68/piece Eworld Moka Espresso Coffee Maker Machine /glantop Aluminum 1cup/3cup/6cup/9cup/12cup Italian Stove Top//percolator Pot Tool
Note : 1cup=50ml
Moka pot Moka pot (the Moka Pot) is a tool for extracting espresso coffee in Europe and Latin America countries, in the United States known as “Italian drip pot.” Moka pot is a two-storey structure, placed in the lower part of the boil the water after boiling, is equipped with coffee powder of mesh filter into the upper half of the pot. Although not used in the hot water injection pressure can be finely ground coffee powder, but strictly speaking it’s not espresso extraction, but closer to the hourglass, but Moka pot coffee still has Italy concentration and flavor of coffee Espresso
- Material: Aluminum
- Eight-angle top and removable bottom pot,with deluxe plastic handle and knob.
- Aluminum-casting frame, with filter funnel.
- Rubber gasket and copper safety valve.
- 1Tazze (50ml)
- Color:original color
- Be available for Cooker, Household gas stove, travel furnaces and alcohol stove.
- Principle: high temperature steam extraction of coffee.
Moka pots are three-chambered metal pots.These pots are available in all sizes.
all comes in three parts:
- Bottom chamber holds fresh water and usually has a pressure valve.
- Middle is a perforated coffee basket or funnel to hold the grounds,which should be lightly packed.
- The top chamber is where the brewed coffee ends up.
- Suitable for use in and out door.
How to use:
- Fill up with water the lower part avoiding that water surpasses the safety valve.
- Place the ground coffee inside the funnel with slight pressure. Do not use malt or coffees with other substances which may obturate the filter orifices.
- Clean the screw circle, the rubber ring and the funnel sides. Any left coffee particle may deprive hermetical closing and produce stem scapes.
- Keep the coffeemaker in upright position when screwing the two bodies. This will avoid coffee moistening.
- Take off coffeemaker from fire as soon as you can check that the coffee infusion is totally gone to the upper part.
- The upper body and the tube for which the coffee infusion goes up must be periodically cleaned. For this purpose take off the rubber ring and the filter. Never use any soap or detergent.